Tenacious Personal Injury Representation
After a serious auto accident, there is no simple or easy way to get the compensation you need. The insurance agent will likely make you a settlement offer that is not even close to what is required to cover the true long-term costs of your medical care. The other driver is unlikely to pay more to make sure you are adequately compensated. If you take the case to court, that is no easy road, either. The fact is: You need help. You need someone with legal experience who can fight for you and make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Prior to starting this firm, Chris represented insurance companies and insureds that were sued in all types of personal injury actions. This experience allows Chris to explain how insurance companies evaluate cases and give you a more accurate prediction of what can be expected during the litigation process.
At The Law Offices of Christopher Eads, PLLC, you will find a knowledgeable lawyer who takes a tenacious, dedicated approach to personal injury representation. He will take the time to listen to your situation and create a plan that will help you obtain the maximum compensation award for your injuries and losses. As is generally the case with most firms, representation for a personal injury case is handled on a contingency fee basis, which means if you do not get paid, we do not get paid. There are no upfront fees for personal injury representation.
Handling Your Personal Injury Claim
The firm represents clients in personal injury claims that include:
- Car accidents: Auto accidents are the most common types of claims for personal injury lawyers. The firm handles accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians. If you have been hurt or lost someone you love in any type of auto accident, The Law Offices of Christopher Eads, PLLC can help.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: It is common for people to suffer significant injuries caused by slip-and-fall accidents in restaurants, stores and other public places. In many cases, these falls are a direct result of negligence on the part of the property owner or manager on duty. Spilled liquids in restaurants and stores, dangerous walkways, stairways in ill-repair, faulty elevators and poor building maintenance can all lead to serious accidents and premises liability claims.
- Wrongful death: All injuries are serious, but when someone you love dies as a result of someone else’s negligence, it is catastrophic. The Law Offices of Christopher Eads, PLLC represents the families of people who have died in auto accidents and other situations caused by the negligence of others. Attorney Eads can represent you or the estate of the deceased to help you obtain compensation for your losses.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents can result in very serious injuries that leave riders with a large amount of medical expenses. Generally, motorcycle accidents are caused by negligent drivers that fail to pay attention to motorcycles legally on the road. Do not the insurance company make a small settlement offer that includes signing over the title to the at-fault driver’s insurance company prior to seeing advice from an attorney. Your motorcycle is evidence that needs to be preserved so if an insurance company offers you money, you probably have a case that is worth more. Call our offices today to learn how much your case is worth.
- Dangerous or defective products: If you have sustained an injury due to a product malfunctioning, you may have a claim for products liability. In Tennessee, a successful product liability claim depends on whether you can prove the product was “unreasonably dangerous” or in a “defective condition” when the manufacturer distributed it to the market. The product at issue needs to be preserved and consulting an attorney will ensure your case is handled properly.
- Trucking accidents: Trucking accidents can cause life changing injuries. Federal regulations require truckers to keep specific logs and documents that play a key part in every trucking lawsuit. If you have been injured by a big-rig eighteen-wheeler, it is important to seek the advice of counsel right away. Preservation of evidence is very important in any case but even more so in trucking cases. Hiring an attorney to send out a preservation of evidence letter to the trucking company as soon as possible is necessary to preserve all evidence that supports your case. Otherwise, as Chris has seen in representing trucking companies, driver logs and other documents will be “lost” or deleted in accordance with record retention policies put in place so that trucking companies can delete evidence and say they were just acting in accordance with their policies. That is not fair to you so call Chris to today.
You should talk with an attorney if you have been hurt in any kind of accident or lost someone you love. The firm can help you fight for your compensation or help you find the right path to get the results you need.
Do Not Delay
There are strict statutes of limitations around personal injury claims. This means that if you do not file your claim within a certain time, you will lose the opportunity forever. Generally, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Tennessee is one year, but there are numerous exceptions and complications.