In Mount Juliet, most employers need to follow several rules while hiring, firing, promoting, or simply working with their employees. However, not all employers adhere to these laws, committing wrongful and illegal acts that harm their workers. If you believe that you have grounds for a claim against your employer, The Law Offices of Christopher Eads, PLLC can help.
Our Mount Juliet employment law attorney represents clients in a wide range of workplace claims, including sexual harassment, wrongful termination, discrimination, and more. Our firm will advocate aggressively for your best possible outcome and work tirelessly to secure the outcome you deserve.
Why Choose Us
- Our firm has a 100 percent success rate for our personal injury and employment law claims. In our first year of operation, we successfully resolved over 75 claims.
- You will have a direct line of communication with your attorney from consultation to settlement. Your lawyer will always be available to respond to questions and concerns.
- We are dedicated to securing the best possible outcome in your employment claim. Your attorney will work closely with you to evaluate your case and identify your optimal legal options.
Types of Employment Claims We Handle
At The Law Offices of Christopher Eads, PLLC, our firm handles a wide range of employment claims. We represent clients in wrongful termination lawsuits, sexual harassment complaints, and more.
Other types of employment cases we handle include the following.
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims: Employers are not allowed to retaliate against employees who engage in protected activities and report the company to the authorities. If an employer fires, demotes, suspends, reduces pay, or otherwise retaliates against a whistleblower, he or she is breaking the law.
- Wage and hour claims: Employers have a duty to pay employees a certain minimum wage for the hours they work. They must also adhere to rules for on-time payment, overtime pay, and other obligations. If your employer violated state or federal wage and hour laws, you could file a claim against him or her to recover the compensation you deserve.
- Discrimination complaints: It is illegal for employers to discriminate against people based on certain protected characteristics, such as race, color, sex, age, and religion. If you were terminated, suspended, paid less, or otherwise discriminated against by your employer because of discrimination, our firm can represent your claim.
Why You Need a Mount Juliet Employment Law Attorney
Navigating a Tennessee employment claim can be a stressful and complex process. In these situations, you need a Mount Juliet employment law attorney on your side who can guide you through the case process and help you secure the compensation you deserve.
Hiring a lawyer from The Law Offices of Christopher Eads, PLLC can provide several important advantages to your case, including the following.
- Knowledge of the Tennessee employment claims process
- The ability to evaluate your claim and determine your optimal path to maximum compensation
- Negotiation skills to leverage during discussions with your former employer and his or her defense team
- The ability to evaluate your losses and calculate an accurate estimate of your potential settlement
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
If you believe that your employer violated state or federal labor laws, you may have grounds for a claim. The Law Offices of Christopher Eads, PLLC can represent your claim and help secure justice on your behalf. Contact us today to discuss your legal options with a Mount Juliet employment law attorney.
If you are dealing with an injury that occurred outside the workplace, contact our Mount Juliet personal injury attorneys.