Here To Help
Mt. Juliet, TN
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Employment Discrimination/Retaliation
- Family Law
- Wrongful Death
Christopher Eads has been a licensed attorney since 2015. Chris is a life-long Tennesseean and grew up in Bluff City, Tennessee. After graduating highschool at Sullivan East, Chris accepted a football scholarship to Cumberland University in Lebanon, Tennessee. He graduated cum laude with a Bachelor's Degree in Business and moved back to East Tennessee with the thought of finding a career job and climbing the ladder until a few friends suggested he apply to law school.
Chris graduated in the top 10 of his law school class and upon graduation, he started working as an insurance defense attorney in Brentwood, Tennessee. Chris was recognized by Best Lawyers in American as, "One to Watch" in 2020 for his work in the Insurance Practice Group area. He continued his defense work at two downtown Nashville firms until he decided to open his own law firm and use his law license to help people instead of helping the insurance companies. Now, Chris uses his knowledge of working with adjusters and learning what insurance companies will pay for to assist those injured in Wilson County and Middle Tennessee.
In his spare time, Chris enjoys fishing and playing golf. He lives in Mount Juliet with his wife, Rosalia, who is an insurance defense and employment attorney in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Law Offices of Christopher Eads, PLLC was formed in order to help people in times of their greatest need. Based on experience, Chris is able to help with Criminal, Employment, Family and all types of Personal Injury matters.
- Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia
- Honors: Cum Laude: Highest Grade in Insurance Law
- Cumberland University, Lebanon, Tennessee
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- Tennessee, 2015
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, 2020 to 2021
- McAngus Goudelock & Courie, LLC, Attorney, 2017 to 2020
- Hall Booth Smith, P.C., Attorney, 2020 to 2021
- Moore Ingram Johnson and Steele, 2016 to 2017
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- Nashville Bar Association
- Wilson County Bar Association