Automobile accidents happen daily. They often involve Uber or Lyft drivers. Rideshare drivers face more distractions than the average driver and, in turn, are at much more risk for collisions. The insurance claims related to these accidents can be far more complicated than a typical car accident claim. If you or a loved one has been in a rideshare accident, you need an experienced Mt. Juliet Uber/Lyft accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Chris Eads to help you navigate the process.
Why Choose The Law Offices of Christopher Eads?
- The personalized service provided by The Law Offices of Christoper Eads is unmatched. From the beginning of your case until the very end, you will have a dedicated advocate.
- The firm works to establish a lifelong working relationship with its clients so they provide the level of care that will keep you returning for all of your legal needs.
- They have a 100% success rate in negotiating personal injury claims. Our clients always receive an offer.
- We offer excellent, efficient representation for our clients. The Law Office of Christopher Eads prides itself on building lasting relationships with its clients and knowing them and their goals.
Common Causes of Uber/Lyft Accidents
Uber drivers face the same challenges that all motorists do. But, on top of those, they have some challenges that are unique to the job of a rideshare driver. Some of these are listed below:
- Following too closely
- Driver fatigue
- Unsafe lane changes
- Vehicles that are poorly maintained
- Ignoring traffic signals
- Impaired driving
- Failure to signal and unsafe lane changes
- Ignoring traffic signals
- Failure to adhere to traffic laws
- Road conditions
- Improper turns
Accidents happen, and lives can rapidly change. You may be entitled to damages if you have experienced a rideshare accident. It is imperative that you contact an Mt. Juliet Uber/Lyft accident attorney to ensure you get the settlement you are owed.
What Types of Damages Can You Expect if Injured in an Uber/Lyft Accident?
You may be eligible for compensation when you have suffered an injury due to an Uber/Lyft accident. The liable party’s insurance should cover your injuries and damages. Here are some of the damages you can expect the Law Office of Christopher Eads to pursue on your behalf:
- Medical bills such as ambulance rides, emergency room visits, hospital stays, prescriptions, medical tests, surgeries, and procedures
- Therapy can be expensive, and you may require physical, occupational, and psychological therapy following an accident.
- Home modification is sometimes necessary due to the equipment needed to care for the injured person. These could include ramps, widened doorways, lifts, and bathroom remodeling.
- Loss of income because of missed work after an injury can put you in a financial bind. We will take care to account for those losses.
- Loss of enjoyment of life is not uncommon after a life-altering accident. Not being able to do the things you once enjoyed is a non-economic damage that the liable party should be accountable for
- Loss of future earnings can cause traumatic damage to a person who has trained or is qualified to perform a skill that the accident robs them of.
- Loss of consortium may be owed to a spouse who can no longer enjoy the relationship with their injured spouse in the way they once did
Seeking Legal Counsel is Key
If you or a loved one has had a rideshare accident, it is in your best interest to call an Uber/Lyft accident lawyer in Mt. Juliet to help navigate this challenging legal process. The Law Offices of Christopher Eads is ready to build a case for you to ensure you receive the maximum settlement possible. Our goal is to satisfy your legal needs in a way that creates a lifelong relationship. We want to be your first call when you have any legal problems.