Suffering a spinal cord injury can mean life-altering consequences. If you or a loved one has experienced such an injury because of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact a Mt. Juliet spinal cord injury lawyer to begin your claim today.
Why Choose Us?
- Christopher Eads understands how big insurance firms work. He is a former insurance defense attorney using his knowledge, expertise, and resources to advocate for his clients. His goal is to recover the most compensation he can for spinal cord injury victims.
- We provide you with extensive communication throughout each phase of your claim. From our first consultation until the final resolution, we can answer any and all of your questions.
- Our results speak for themselves. We have represented many personal injury cases and resolved 100% of the cases with our clients accepting settlement offers.
Recoverable Damages Following a Spinal Cord Injury
If you have suffered a spinal cord injury, there are several areas in which you might be owed damages. These are:
- Disfigurement and physical impairment are long-term and significant injuries. We understand this and are ready to come to your aid.
- Loss of earnings can be one of the most stressful parts of a catastrophic injury. Especially when the paychecks stop and the medical bills start. The loss of current earnings and the potential for earning in the future should be taken into account.
- Medical bills mount at a shocking speed. Spinal cord injuries can be especially expensive as they often require therapy, surgery, and treatment.
- Pain and Suffering are the result of experiencing physical pain. It can be difficult to tolerate and may be chronic.
- Mental Anguish after a spinal cord injury can be prevalent. The trauma associated with the injury as well as the financial woes that they are left with can be devastating.
- Punitive Damages are not always awarded. But, they are possibly awarded to punish the responsible party or entity for a spinal cord injury. They work to discourage others from the same acts.
Let us Deal With the Insurance Companies After Your Spinal Cord Injury
Insurance adjusters work for the insurance agency that employs them. Their job is to minimize their company’s payouts. You will almost certainly walk away without legal representation with far less than you are entitled to. Our goal is that you are awarded a settlement that genuinely restores your quality of life.
Proof of Negligence
The injured party has to prove that their injury was caused by negligence. To do this, the following components have to be authenticated.
- Duty of care means that the responsible party should have acted with attention, watchfulness, and appropriate caution, the same as any reasonable person would if they were in the same circumstances.
- Breach of duty must be proved as well. This means that the offender knew that there was a duty of care and that they ignored it.
- Causation proof is also imperative. The spinal cord injury must be the result of the breach of duty.
- Damages and their proof must be demonstrated. It is crucial when making a case that an offender acted negligently.
We Will Work Hard For You
Christopher Eads’ experience with insurance companies gives you an advantage. We will consider all the economic and non-economic damages to which you are entitled and will negotiate the most generous settlement possible on your behalf. We are ready to go to trial if negotiations do not produce the best results for you. Contact us today.